To understand about Islamic art we have to know something about representation in Islam.
Representation :generally representation of human or animal figures of any kind were forbidden by Islamic sharia or law
- Calling Islam “Islam” (frontpagemag.com)
- Reflections on Islam:Understanding the West’s most implacable enemy (iranaware.com)
- Islamic Theocracy in Malaysia? (jiwahambakini.wordpress.com)
- Fendi clutch inspired by geometrics which reached its pinnacle in the Islamic World (hautearabia.wordpress.com)
- Sounding the Sharia in Sweden (americanthinker.com)
- Sweden: Stockholm Bows Down To Allah, Allows Broadcast Of Islamic Call To Prayer Over Loudspeakers For The First Time Ever (biblicaltimes.wordpress.com)