It is a precise procedure that guides creativity toward the best decisions. As a result, it can play a significant role in meeting the challenges posed by increasing building complexity and costs
Once you have your dreams written down, I recommend expanding those dreams into Vision Narrative. A Vision Narrative is the big dream of what you want your life and business to be in 5 or 10 years from now… with some definition.
How does your future business look and run?
CONSTRUCTION HAS BECOME A COMPLEX PROBLEM TODAY DUE TO A NUMBER OF FACTORS LIKE ADVANCEMENT IN PLANNING IDEAS,
- DEVELOPMENTS OF NEW FORMS FOR ARCHITECTURAL BEAUTY OF THE BUILDING, TECHNIQUES OF CONSTRUCTION,
- WIDE RANGE OF MATERIALS AND FINISHING,
- DEMAND FOR IMPROVED SERVICES AND EQUIPMENTS, RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE STATUTORY BODIES AND ABOVE ALL CHANGES IN THE LIVING STANDARDS OF THOSE PERSONS FOR WHOM THE BUILDING IS PROPOSED TO BE CONSTRUCTED.
IN THIS COMPLEXITY THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ARCHITECT HAS ALSO INCREASED BY MANY FOLDS AND ONE OF THEM BEING LOW PROVIDE A RELIABLE ASSESSMENT OF THE ULTIMATE COST OF THE PROJECT TO HIS CLIENT WHO DOCS NOT EXPECT THAT THE ARCHITECT WILL TAKE HIM FOR A RIDE WHEN ULTIMATE COST SHOOTS UP HIS FINANCIAL
- It helps in working out the approximate cost of a building or a project before the work is taken
- hand in order to ascertain the financial implications involved and to know whether it can be completed according to given specifications within certain financial limits or requires modifications or dropping of the proposal altogether depending upon the available financial resources.
1 ,The importance of the subject of estimating can well be realized from the fact that in foreign countries professional specialized in the job of quantity surveying are appointed for estimating the cost of project, cost planning and for making up of interim and final accounts of the contractors.
2. It forms the base for the process of “cost planning”.
3. It is useful in framing the tenders for the works and to cheek the contractor’s works during and after the execution for the purpose of interim and final certificate.
4. Requirements of controlled materials like cement and steel can be estimated for making applications to the controlling authorities.
5. Clients can be advised on:-
- (a) Fixation of standard rent.
- (b) Cover note for fire insurance and claim for damages in case of fire to a building.
- (c) Reasonableness of the amount claimed in the arbitration proceedings.
- (d) Valuations of owner occupied properties including flats on “land and building basis” for sale, purchase, mortgage, general Government purpose, etc.
What sets one construction company apart from another?
With so many builders competing for your construction contract, finding the right one for your job
can be a real challenge, especially if you don’t have any direct experience in construction. From
the perspective of a professional Architect, here are some things to look out for when comparing
partners for your next big project.
A strong commitment to budget
Budget overruns are so frequent in the construction industry that they’ve almost become
a standard expectation, particularly when it comes to large commercial and civil projects.
Whilst there will always be unpredictable factors that can blow out your construction time, it’s
not unreasonable to expect that the final cost will be within 5-10% of your original contract.
Reputable construction companies will provide guaranteed fixed price contracts so you can rest
assured that your project will stay on budget
SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES
- Work we do for our clients
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- FINISHING WORKS/INTERIOR DECORATION
- PAINTING WITH ITALIAN PAINTS
- GYPSUM AND CERAMICS WORKS
- ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION
- SANITARY WORKS
- ALUMNI WORKS
VISIT OUR PORTFOLIO
PROJECTS AT HAND – NEED COLLABORATIONS
PROJECTS AT HAND