humanists must search for human habitability and thermal comfort. Allow people to
experience natural ventilation rather than ah conditioning; allow them to experience the
rain rather than a decorative fountain; allow them to experience natural light rather than
tungsten; allow them to experience the sky rather than the ceiling: allow them to
experience the natural landscape rather than artificial nature; allow them to experience
the basic indigenous materials rather than industrialization.
These are the main goals of the approach
what is your opinion ?
share beyond borders
- Improving “thermal comfort” may improve physical and mental well-being (lowinterestmortgages.wordpress.com)
- Aga Khan Award Picks Work to Enhance Natural Ventilation | EarthTechling (ismailimail.wordpress.com)
- Thermal Comfort As an Art or Science in Architecture (mdokies.wordpress.com)
- CoralPlace (sanzpont.wordpress.com)
- Cedexis Accelerates in US – Adds NBC News, Mozilla, LinkedIn, Microsoft Atlas, Tango — Receives Top Honors from CIO Magazine and Under the Radar (prweb.com)