“All accessories…such as signs, advertising, clocks, loud-speakers, and event he elevators inside, have been incorporated as integral elements of the design and combined in to a unified whole. This is the aesthetic of constructivism.” This was a colder and more technological constructivist style than the designs produced by another major player in the constructivist movement – the ASNOVA (Association of New Architects).
- Constructivism in the Classroom (sp20110098.wordpress.com)
- Social-Constructivism (nzatt.wordpress.com)
- Social-Constructivism (nd20122617.wordpress.com)
- Social-Constructivism (jessicawheelahan.wordpress.com)
- What is Constructivism and Web 2.0? (vanalbanese.wordpress.com)
- Constructivism and technology… (20123964sr.wordpress.com)