In spite of the progress so far made, the quality of the community based planning needs to be strengthened. The planning process currently requires additional support to ensure prioritized set of livelihoods interventions and effective/ quality community participation at COMMUNITY level are ensured and to inform the LOCAL development plan review.
It was also found that there exist practical and capacity challenges to ensure effective integration of bottom up community participatory planning process with the top down government planning process.
- The Open Office: a drop-in centre for neighbourhood planning (guardian.co.uk)
- Permaculture design methods and tools (permaculturepower.wordpress.com)
- Include poor in urban development: Ajay Maken (news.in.msn.com)
- Why you are not allowed to know what happened at the planning summit in Edinburgh (maciverblog.co.uk)
- Include poor in urban development: Ajay Maken (vancouverdesi.com)
- Residents urged to have a say on plan for the future (thelochsidepress.com)
- Green belt scheme ‘will help create traffic chaos’ (scotsman.com)